Tuesday, October 26, 2010

T.P.'d




This is what happens when you take your kid out of town and the XC team knows he is gone! Max ran at the Eldorado meet and after we headed to KC to a friend's anniversary party. On Sunday morning my neighbor text me and asked if we were home...NO! She had told me that we were TP'd the night before and asked if we wanted them to clean it up...ARE YOU CRAZY??? is what I wanted to say (sorry Nancy)! Heck no...how would I be able to take pictures if you clean it up...the thought was so sweet of her...but I had to have pictures of this. I would have to scrap it! After getting home and getting my pictures we got it cleaned up and then heard the story from other neighbor. What happened was he had heard some comotion out in the yard and looked out and saw "them" going to town! Think he gave them another minute then stepped out and hollered..."hey you kids better quit that"....(oh wish I could of been there!). Guess "they" dropped their rolls of TP and scattered...(oh..so wish I would of been there!) I have to say that I loved it! That is good harmless fun and love the fact they did it! My only complaint was they bought 1 ply tissue paper...WTH! When the neighbor yelled they dropped a bunch of FULL rolls and when I ran out the other day grabbed one of those!!! Guess kids don't think of that when they are plotting! I think "they" have been fingered and told Max when he is ready...let us know..we Surmeier's don't get mad...WE GET EVEN!!!! HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment