Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craft Projects

Had a weekend when nothing was going on and Joe's arm was feeling pretty good we we got some things done that had been on my list for a while.

Love this saying!!!

This cabinet was once..oak...then red...now black. Sits in my scrap room and so excited to see the walls behind it painted...that is next on the list!

Boring pot...to

FALL POT....my favorite time of year!!!!!!

Found this cabinet door @ a garage sale...so Joe fixed it up for me!

He refuses to let me put these on....does he think I won't get it on straight? ? ?

Another garage sale find....this one was FREE!

...a little spray paint.....

& a rub on...courtesy of JPS!

Thanks so much to JPS for all he did to help me! And yes...his arm was sore after all these projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment