Thursday, October 7, 2010

My baby turns 11....????


How did we get from this:




...to this?


Would someone please tell me how this happened? 11 years ago today our lives were changed for the oh so much better! Madison Elaine blessed our family and this world with her beautiful smile and her witty personality. She was such a shy little girl who would cling to my leg when anyone talked to her and we were so worried that she was never going to talk! OMG...were we ever wrong! Since the "shell" broke she is never at a loss for words but I guess the best part of my day IS the sound of her voice! When I look back at all the pictures I have taken of her I cannot believe how fast 11 years have passed and it scares me to death about how fast the next 11 will go.

So today I celebrate Miss Madison Elaine and thank god everyday that he picked me to be this beautiful young lady's mother! I don't know how I go so lucky but cherish every moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment