Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ONE MORE DAY!!!






Yes, the time has finally come! Maddie and I are going to see Taylor Swift tooday. She has been so excited to go and just realized last week that the time was here. It seems like forever ago that we bought our tickets and she thought this day would never come! I am picking her up from school and we are headed down to our "reserved" parking spot! (Joe's office is across the street and we get to park in his spot!) I only wish I could of gotten her better seats...instead we are clear up at the top so not too happy about that. Everyone says...oh there isn't a bad seat in that place...well we are about to see! I would so love to win a contest where she could meet her. That would be so awesome! I hope she has as much fun at this concert as she did at the Hannah Montana & Jonas Brothers. Geez...seems like just yesterday my mom and dad were taking me to see Rick Springfield at Red Rocks in Denver!

Update: Took my chances and called tonight and they opened up some more tickets. We now have tickets in a lower section. Yes...it costs a little bit more but it was worth it to see Maddie's face light up when she heard me say...ok...I will take them! Already sold my other ones' which I didn't think would be too hard! So...look for pictures! I am getting excited also!

1 comment: