Friday, April 2, 2010

OH...WHAT A NIGHT!

Maddie sporting her new "Taylor" gear!
Love sharing this with her...
I did use "some" zoom but it sure seems she was this close!
Maddie out by one of her SIX semi's!
She was DONE...she said to me on the way..I can hardly keep my eyes open!


AWESOME...FUN....COOL....those are words that Maddie gave me to describe last night! I would also think that exhausted would have to fall in there also! She danced and hopped and screamed and sang the entire time then "crashed" on the way home! We had a really good time. Our seats were excellent and we even had a bonus....Taylor went for a costume change...or so we thought...and before we knew what was really going on....BAM...there she was in the aisle right next to us! It was so cool to see her that close. She was hugging people and seemed very excited to be here! After the concert we didn't go home...no I took Maddie to the back of the arena (we weren't the only ones) to see if she might come out. Thank goodness it wasn't freezing but we stood out there for a while and saw her bus leave. We were hoping that she might see the small group and make a quick stop. No such luck but it was fun hanging out with some of those girls who just prayed she would make them one of the lucky ones! I will have to say that I am shocked...I was not so sure that she would put on a good concert after listening to her on some of the award shows. She has a lot of energy and amazed that she is only 16 years old! I am sure this is a memory that Maddie won't soon forget! So glad I got to share it with her! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment: