Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yeah for Oscar!

Here is Oscar checking out the backyard just waiting for those squirrels!






If Oscar could talk he would be saying...Oh Thank You Master! Joe (along with the help of Brandon, Max, & friends) has almost completed the fence in our backyard. I, on the other hand, kinda liked the openess of the backyard but know eventually all the yards will have them. When we lived in the other house Oscar would sit by the back door and just wait for those squirrels to run along the fence or scout them out in the tree. He would go crazy. He would run out of the house and leap off the deck....I hope he remembers our new house is walk-out and the deck sits a little higher! Joe likes things done HIS WAY and when the one of the neighbors put up a fence before he had a chance to...oh brother. He was out there staking claim to his property corners and mapping out the layout! I have to say I give him grief for being that way but I sure wouldn't want him to do a shotty job and have it not done right and JOE WILL DO IT RIGHT! I also have that disorder of having things done my way..no really..I know that is hard to believe! So, the weather is turning nicer and Oscar will be in heaven being able to be in the back yard and I won't have to worry about him running away!

1 comment: