Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Say it ain't so....One Year Old Already???

The Birthday Cake!

Making sure all the guests had something cold to drink!
Wonder who taught him this?
Uncle Joe?????????

The Birthday Boy primed & ready!

Mommy Conner & Daddy!

Ok...this is kinda fun...what else you got Mom?

Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggty Dogy...the card sung to him and he LOVED it!

"Toys...just what I needed!"

"Come on Dad....let me have it!"

Oh...cake...cake is good!
He LOVED the taste of this...wonder where he got that?
I Know!
We pigged out on the good stuff also!

Maddie feeding Conner some real food! Cake...I want Cake!
Funny....this is the same position that Daddy & Uncle Joe were in @ the end of the night also!
*********
Conner John Surmeier celebrated the big FIRST birthday! Did I really just say that? OMG...how fast time goes! Mr. Conner had a birthday party in Hays and we were a part of the celebration. He was so cute in his little jeans and flannel shirt...looks like a little boy now! He raked in the gifts and got probably more attention than he wanted at some point! Everyone wanted to play with him and hold him and constantly yelling "Conner....Conner...Conner"....if he could talk yet he would of probably said..."I need 5 minutes ALONE!" He was such a good boy and in such a good mood all weekend. He liked the cards more than the gifts at one point and loves Mickey Mouse's song Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggy Dog! I think all the adults who were at the party are still singing that song! I hope the next year doesn't go as fast as the first one but experience tells me different! We love you Conner John!

No comments:

Post a Comment