Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!

Senior Picture...still as beautiful today!

Photos of my mom are rare also...
she was always behind the camera like I am!

Look @ those short banges...
wonder if she gave me a haircut that day!

2009...one of those who is younger moments!

Max Nana & Maddie....

Nana @ her retirement party from grade school!
Easter 2006
Connie Nana & Mary Carol
Now this is a group!
GNO...Nunsense Play
Family Vacation to Disneyland!
***********
Today is my mom's birthday. I won't tell which one because you wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway! Yes...we have been asked a couple of times if we were sisters....laugh here...I don't mind though..it just means that I must look as young as she does!
Mother's are the most important thing in the world...that is something we can all agree on. And yes we think that we all have the BEST mother in the world but I think that I do hold that honor of having the Best of the Best! My mom has always been there for me...to tell me what a great job I did or how proud of me she was. Oh..don't get me wrong there was ONE time she had to get after me for doing the wrong thing but see how I learned from it!!! :)

Not only do I have the greatest Mother..my kids are so lucky to have her for a Nana. I was lucky enough to grow up with a great set of grandparents who were always there for me and my mom must of been watching her parents because she is just like them! She never misses any of their events and spoils them ROTTEN!!!

So today...I wish my mom a Happy Birthday and to let her know that I love her more than anything and would not be the girl/mother/wife/person I am today without her guidance and support! I have HUGE shoes to fill but everyday give it all I have to be like her!
WE LOVE YOU NANA!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Auntie Mary!!!
    Wow...You and Maddie look identical when you were babies- that first picture of you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete