Monday, April 12, 2010

Conner gets Baptized!

Maybe he is older than we think if he is wearing dress socks with his tennis shoes!

A rare photo with all of us in it!

Max and his godson...oh the things he is going to teach him...sorry mom and dad!

Parents~Godparents~Conner John

Watch out Conner...here comes the cold water!


This past weekend we went to Hays for the baptism of my nephew Conner. Maxwell Thomas had the honor of being the Godfather. It was a nice baptism and Conner was very well behaved...just talked a little during the service! He is growing so much and developing such a personality. I cannot believe how big he gets from visit to visit! Babies are just the best...wish I wasn't so old! Why can they not stay that way longer! My mom pointed out to me that Max sure has had some big jobs this past year. Godfather this past weekend....and gave Shelly away last September. Quite a couple of big honors for a 15 year old! Thanks Conner for including us in your weekend and can't wait till the next time I get to hold (& kiss) you! You are SO sweet!

Well, the track thing has been really put on hold. Driving this momma CRAZY! Max's ham is still not 100% and coach thinks it best we wait another week before he runs...although Momma might agree as I don't want the injury to get worse....I am really ready for this track thing to pick back up! I will have to admit that I really enjoy watching him run better than I enjoy watching him play basketball. I know he would probably not like me saying that! Will keep you udpated on when the running begins again!

Madison is starting softball. Never played before but think she is going to do just fine. The coach is wanting her to pitch...thinks she will pick it up quickly. She is also enjoying the last days of being a 4th grader...you know next year they will be TOP DOG at the school! She also scored an exemplary on her math state assessment! She missed exemplary by one point on her reading.

Getting ready to welcome my best friend from high school this weekend. So excited to have Tina come visit and hang out! It has been way too long that we have been able to just sit and visit. Really looking forward to it!

***FYI...the pictures were supposed to load in the opposite order than what they did! Still trying to figure this thing out!

1 comment: