Saturday, September 5, 2009

WAY TO GO....MAXWELL THOMAS!!!












Just in case you aren't on FB and didn't get my news wanted to "brag" about Max. Today was his first High School meet for XC. You know Momma was a little nervous...well he did dominate last year in 8th grade so understandable about wondering how he would do in HS. Well, he put my fears to rest in a BIG way. What did he do you ask....he only went and kicked butt and won the JV meet. He ran the 2 mile course in 11:32 and won by 25 seconds. That is huge! Not sure if he will move up to Varsity any time soon...if so what an honor for him...if not...well looks like the JV meets have a new kid on the block to contend with! Of course we were all there cheering him on. He says he never hears us so that is good so that means he is focused! GD was cheering from heaven also you can be guaranteed of that. It was so cute..Maddie and Hannah were screaming and cheering him on also! Aaww....brotherly/sisterly love! As you can see from some of the photos after Max ran the "ladies" were a little bored and trying to pass the time. Well, Joe and I are going to try and do some landscaping this weekend. I'm almost postive that Joe will be doing more work than I. Thanks honey! Things are coming along good with the house. Almost done on the inside. Having some shams/pillows made for the bed and need to hang a few more pictures. I need to get on the ball as I am having a shower for Shelly here next Saturday....OMG! I need to get off this computer and get busy! Take care all....

No comments:

Post a Comment