Monday, September 21, 2009

G.D.O. (Girls "Day" Out!)


The "damages" all loaded up!!!


The Girls in front of Nell's House!


This was just the partial line that was formed!


My Mom, Cousin Connie & Mary Carol (owner of the house & store!)


Last Friday we headed to Atchinson to shop. Yes, you are probably asking yourself "Why?". Well there is a little store there that is FABLOUS! The store is Nell Hill's and we started going there some time back when we would go to visit my Grandma. The things at this store (most of them) are very reasonably priced which makes shopping much more fun! As you can see by the back of the van we found lots of things that were "reasonably" priced...well that is the story we are sticking with! My mom, Karen & their cousin Connie & I left Wichita at 6:30 am (yes...this was serious!) and picked up Paula in Topeka. We met Linda from KC there and the shopping was on. We first were able to tour the owner of this little store's home. I was not too impressed with her house but as you can see from the pictures many many people stood in line to tour it! I would not tour agan but will probably venture north again to shop! It was a fun day and our legs were aching when we got back to Wichita. The only thing that would of made the trip complete is if Shelly and Jill could of come with us! (We miss you two!) Thankfully I had my camera (yeah, like I leave home without it!) so enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment