Monday, November 8, 2010

Oldies really are the Goodies!

For weeks now Maddie has been preparing for a music program at school....it was a look back in time of music. Songs from the 60's, 70's, & 80's...and everyday when I would pick her up I would get this question..."Mom...have you ever hear of the song....Thriller?...Girls Just Want to Have Fun?...Candyman?....or "Mom...do you know who...Helen Reddy is?...Cyndi Lauper? Yes..day after day...it was so funny to hear her talk about music from "my time." Of course we weren't just singing these songs we had to dress the part...so off we go again to Goodwill! I think we came up with a legitimate good girl (yes there was a time) Madonna! Was really kinda scary seeing her all dolled up like this....is this what is to come???? Oh brother..hope Joseph can handle it! LOL!


Maddie and Hannah (aka BFF)...she was "Helen Reddy" and did an AMAZING job singing
I AM WOMAN...brought tears to some eyes!

One of the other things they did was the THRILLER...yes they learned the dance and everything! It really was awesome. I have some video that I am posting...be looking for that.

Remember....WE ARE THE WORLD....WE ARE THE CHILDREN.....

Mads fan club!!!! She did an AWESOME job!

No comments:

Post a Comment