Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She's a Beauty.....


How did we get from this......

.....to this??????


That's right. She is a beauty AND.....she is also 10 years old today! I posted on FB that I sure wish someone could explain to me how this happened so FAST! I remember 10 years ago when Joe and I brought her home from the hospital...it was hot but the heat really didn't matter. She was so precious with her black hair and so much of it! The day was filled with visitors....but what so many of us remember was seeing Max out on the playset in the backyard sitting in the fort all by himself! It really was kinda sad! Although they would never admit they really do love each other and I do on rare occasion catch them having a conversation...a civilized one at that! I hope Mads has the BEST day ever and hope she always knows that he is our favorite daughter!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE.....YOUR DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment