Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Summer Day!


Still working all the "kinks" out of this blog thing. Not sure what I am really doing but going to keep trying. Maddie, as you can see from the picture, is spending the hot Kansas summer day out keeping cool. Shelly & Brandon have the boys this weekend and they got a slide for the yard and Mads had to go join the fun. Joe is playing in the company golf tournament in Newton and Max has mowed the yard and now swimming with his friends. That leaves me alone to watch whatever I want on the TV and wouldn't you know...nothing worth watching is on. Just my luck. So I sit here worrying about this whole house deal. I posted the picture of the "for sale" sign and say it is sold although we are waiting on the appraisal to be done. I feel that I cannot start packing or anything. However, this should not keep me from the ironing & laundry that needs done. We have been looking at some homes. Since I have seen the models and spec homes that is really where my heart is right now. I would like a new one again but time will tell. My mom has been helping me look. I have to ask her as we exit each house "what do you think". She usually makes me tell her my thoughts first but then gives me hers. So confusing & such a big decision. Well, if you took time to read this thanks...I am going to try and keep it updated. If I keep it updated does that get me out of a Xmas letter in December????hmmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. funny about the christmas letter! i put our 2008 letter on the blog because i ran out time!

    ReplyDelete