Friday, June 12, 2009

Dear Lord...Please give me the patience.....


Yes, the picture doesn't lie...today Max got his permit to drive. I hope I have the strength to survive this! We went to the DMV on Tuesday and of course they wouldn't accept the birth registration card I took no they needed the ACTUAL birth certificate...(just a little hint) so we had to make a trip back home. He didn't pass the written test on Tuesday so he studied some more and took it again today. I am not disappointed that he got it I am more disappointed that he is old enough to be getting it. It was just yesterday he was riding around in that red/yellow buggy with his FEET getting him where he needed to go. I guess I better enjoy it and live in the moment because these big moments are coming faster thatn I wanted them to. I know Max will have a guardian angel/driver's ed teacher always looking after him! Oh...he is excited about getting his permit but the expression he is giving is more for his mother and my scrapbook page that I will be doing!


This weekend is consumed with an MAYB tourney. We are still in the house playing game. We offered...they countered...we countered....they countered. Hopefully we will have news soon. We got the appraisal done on our house so we are just waiting that number. Have reserved a storage unit and made reservations at Nana's, Auntie Karen's & Deda's...we are just waiting for them to confirm!! LOL. Will keep you updated!
Also...did you notice music playing when you opened this? I have to brag...yes I did it. Almost all by myself. I had to confirm some things with Amy..thanks girl...but 95% of it was me!!! Hope you enjoy the music and I think I can teach you Michelle!


Have a good weekend all!

1 comment: