Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

One year ago today!!! Congrats you two!

Daredevils!

Cancun 2008

First official picture together!


Wow....has it really been a year! One year ago today we were getting ready for Shelly & Brandon's wedding. Doesn't even seem possible! I will speak for them and say they have had a great year! We have had so much fun sharing in all the craziness that is for sure! There have been many nights when Shelly & I have fallen asleep in the living room while Joe and Brandon solve all the world's problems in the "man cave" till wee hours of the next day! :) I know that Joe feels so blessed to have had Shelly as a sister (in law) for all these years and now I get the chance to have a new brother (in law)! Brandon has fit right into our family like he has been here for 20 years instead of 2 years! Brandon may wonder what he walked into almost 3 years ago but we are sure glad he did. He loves my sister and that is the most important thing of all! I am so glad they found each other and get to go on the "crazy" ride called marriage and allow us to tag along! So here's too many more years you two!!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment