Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Winner and the LOSER!!!!

Ok...this post really follows Joe's birthday post....the night of his birthday after we took him out for a steak dinner and "showered" him with all of the gifts we had to come home and clean house! Yes...clean house! His dad was coming the next day and he said he would help so we recruited the help of Shelly and Brandon and we got down to business! While dusting Mads room and everything was off the shelf she says...can we move that shelf....ok I tell her....I got to lift the top shelf off and BOOM....off it comes AND.....

The Winner......and the.....



LOSER!!!!!

this is what I got! A huge black eye! It really didn't hurt too bad when it hit and then I felt above my eye and holy crap....there was a huge bump! It got me out of cleaning....sorry Shelly & Brandon...wasn't planned I promise! LOL!
I did have a good story the next day...told everyone that Joe didn't get what he wanted for his birthday~!

No comments:

Post a Comment