Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Man!









WOW....15 years ago today my life would change forever. Little did I know what joy would be brought into my life. Yes, 15 years ago today Mr. Maxwell Thomas Surmeier made his appearance into our lives. The last 15 years have been such a joy. Watching him grow from a little boy into a young man has been AWESOME! He has always had the ability to make us laugh with some of his off the wall comments. You just NEVER know what is going to come out of his mouth next...which makes "life with Max" such an adventure. He has such a big heart and cares so much for other people. Looking back at all my scrapbook pages it almost breaks my heart to see how fast he has grown up. I knew he would but sure didn't think it would go this fast. We have so many "Max" stories that we could write a book. Happy Birthday Max....WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. adorable photos, so is he more like his dad or mom???? at 15 I mean?

    ReplyDelete